CTC Leadership Development Association
Award of Excellence in Leadership
This prestigious annual award, honoring the memory of exemplary leader Earl Norman, honors an outstanding Washington community and technical college administrator or exempt employee who has made significant contributions to education and community.
Among criteria to be considered by the selection committee is demonstrated excellence in each of the following areas:
• Leadership in the Washington community and technical college system for at least three years
• Service to institution and profession
• Evidence of accomplishments and involvements in the community
• Evidence of supporting and fostering the aims of CTCLDA
• Promoting professional growth and development
• Professional standards, and
• Advancement of the interests of Washington community and technical colleges
The award winner is recognized at the CTCLDA summer conference. In addition to an inscribed personal award, an award of $1,000 is presented in the award winner’s name to be used for exempt professional development at his/her institution.